About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company. Offerings custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Romanian R&D center to 150 professionals by 2023 we are actively looking for an iOS Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments for the mobile projects.
He/she will help us further build our Mobile capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team/office.
This project is a great opportunity for you to enhance your skills and expertise with distributed teams on development, mostly from Belarus. Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
As an iOS Developer you will:
- Design and build applications for iOS platforms
- Ensure performance and quality of the application
- Collaborate with cross functional team to define and design the app
- Perform checks on correct functionality of app
- Integrate application with backend tools such as cloud, APIs, and push notifications
- Responsible to help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Use encryption tools to safeguard content
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent military or industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software design & development.
- 3+ years of experience developing native apps for iOS in Objective-C or Swift.
- Excellent hands-on skills with iOS application development and testing tools.
- Experience working with dynamic data using services (e.g., JSON, REST APIs, Graph-QL, etc).
- Get-it-done self-starter attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong sense of software architecture and ability to thrive large codebases on large teams.
- Experience with continuous delivery in mobile, including Test- or Behavior-Driven Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation, and functional testing.
- A mastery of UIKit, Core Animation, Combine and Foundation Libraries.
- Experience with SwiftUI can be a plus.
- Experience with MVVM, MVI, View Models, Reactive Programming, and other architectures.
- Experience performance profiling and tuning mobile applications.
- Experience with authenticated sessions using OAuth and authentication tokens.
- Experience building native apps and hybrid apps.
- Experience with design/development/use of analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Signal, Flurry, Google Analytics).
- Experience with agile methodology.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Career coaching.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast-growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com