About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company. Offerings custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Romanian R&D center to 150 professionals by 2023 we are actively looking for a Python Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments for different projects.
He/she will help us further build our Python capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team/office.
This project is a great opportunity for you to enhance your skills and expertise with distributed teams on development, mostly from Belarus. Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
- Postgres (fluently SQL, indexes, postgis, shapely)
- Flask_restx (db migrations, sql alchemy, alembic)
- Ability to work with existing code base
- the docker
- aws (s3, lambda)
- Bash, basic experience with CI/CD tools
- You’ve been building backend software professionally for 4+ years with a focus on developing internal and/or external APIs
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience.
- Deep understanding of API design, including versioning, isolation and microservices (e.g., REST, GraphQL)
- Demonstrated expertise implementing a variety of datastores at scale (e.g., Relational, Key/Value, Graph, Document)
- Experience implementing monitoring, logging, and profiling best practices for distributed systems
- Experience designing and documenting internal and external APIs leveraging a documentation framework (e.g., Apiary, Swagger)
- Experience with deployments to cloud environments (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with containerization (e.g., Docker)
- Experience with version control (e.g., git, GitLab)
- Can create fast, reliable, testable, and documented code that others can understand
- Can effectively manage expectations of both sr. engineering leadership and key stakeholders
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and can achieve timely consensus regarding technical decisions within your team and across the organization
- You bring a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and self-awareness.
As Lead Python Developer you will:
- Design scalable, reusable APIs for the client engineers, partners and end users.
- Achieve consensus with engineering leads and cross-functional key stakeholders to identify and gain sign-off for API features and enhancements.
- Evolve and improve the current AWS microservices architecture.
- Ensure that all business-critical APIs are fully tested in an automated framework, including functional, integration and performance tests.
- Design and support observable and reliable platform systems at scale.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Career coaching.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast-growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com