About the company
Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 1500+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company. Offerings custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Romanian R&D center to 150 professionals by 2023 we are actively looking for a Python Developer, with extensive experience in building high-quality, large-scale applications in international environments for different projects.
He/she will help us further build our Python capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team/office.
This project is a great opportunity for you to enhance your skills and expertise with distributed teams on development, mostly from Belarus. Being part of highly collaborative teams for market-leading client, we’ll cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values the passion for excellence.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing the front-end and back-end of complex, product-focused codebases.
- Real-world experience developing with Python, preferably with the Django framework.
- Proven track record of building successful full-stack applications, products, or platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Experience with Apollo and GraphQL.
- Experience building ADA-compliant or WCAG 2.0-compliant interfaces.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the advances in higher educational software, course materials, and digital publishing is a plus.
- Background and/or experience in educational technology and/or publishing.
- Comfort and/or experience in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Ideal candidate is self-sufficient and highly motivated, self-directed and possesses high energy and a passion for the project mission.
- Build and enhance functionality critical to the success of the business.
- Work as a team to deconstruct and tackle stories.
- Provide an expert-level technical leadership to the individual contributors.
- Serve as an SME for the technologies such as React and GraphQL.
- Help lead the technical work estimates and work breakdown.
- Take part in code reviews and Pool Requests.
- Take on stories and drive them to completion with little to no oversight.
- Advocate for paying down technical debt and use development approaches that minimize the growth of new technical debt.
- Coach junior members of your team in software development best practices, architecture, technology, and process.
- Engage in the Agile Scrum to ensure your team is always experimenting and improving their development and planning practices.
- Ensure that customer facing UX is accessible to all supported devices and user accessibility needs (WCAG 2.0, Section 508, ADA, etc).
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Career coaching.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career in a fast-growing company.
Contact us directly at: email@example.com